Translation and localisation of the following types of texts:
Guarantees and commitments
- Punctuality: you will have your translation on the agreed date, no exceptions.
- Accuracy: I invest part of my time looking for the terminology of the text in order to provide a translation with the proper vocabulary.
- Confidentiality: all the documents delivered to be translated will remain confidential unless you authorise me to show an extract in my portfolio.
- Speed: I deliver the projects in the shortest possible time.
- Personalised service: I treat each project and client individually and personally in order to provide the best possible service.
- Use of technology: I use new technologies to translate more efficiently and quickly, thus reducing the delivery time and improving the quality.
The amount of words a translator can translate a day varies from person to person, but the average is 2000 words/day. I can translate from 1500 to 3500/day, depending on the type and the difficulty of the text, the language pair and the topic.